Thursday, July 14, 2011

UGH

So I took a Chemistry class at Moraine over the summer and it was equivalent to Chem 112 at UIC. In order for me to move on to Chem 114 at UIC, I have to take the Chemistry placement test again and test into it as well as getting at least a C in the Chemistry class at Moraine. So I got an A in the Chem class and was going to take the placement test today at UIC.  I go online to double check the date, for some reason I don't know what made me double check it but I'm glad I did! It turns out it didn't say July 14th, it said JUNE 14th! I had misread it...multiple times! I feel like such an idiot. Now I have to wait until August 17th to take the test....five days before the semester begins! I have no idea what I'm going to do if I don't get into this class. I plan on studying chemistry until I take the test, just to keep my skills up! Gah, I'm just so mad at myself and feel soo stupid! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment