Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My Poor Computer

So I recently bought an external hard drive for my laptop and it arrived today! yay :) I decided to buy it because I have a fear that my laptop just won't turn on one day and I will lose everything. This happened with my last laptop, so my fear is justified. I got the hard drive and put all my documents, music, and photos on it today and later my computer tells me that my battery health is in a "low" state and needs to be replaced. Now, I don't know much about computers or the internal parts so I freaked out a little. I didn't know how to replace a laptop battery, where to get one, or anything. Cody just laughs at me. I seriously thought I would have to take my laptop to somebody to get it fixed. Thankfully, after about a half hour of diligent research I learn it's a super easy fix! Yay me! :D

I was so worried, but managed to make a joke out it. I'm like wouldn't it be ironic if I get my external hard drive for the reason that I can have my files if my computer breaks and then my computer "breaks" later that day?! Luckily, the joke wasn't true and it's as easy as popping out the old battery and putting in the new one. Just thought I'd put this out there for all you computer and tech savvy people who might get a nice chuckle out of this. ;)

And as always, love the little things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment