Sunday, June 26, 2011

Just another day.

So I didn't get a chance to blog about my events yesterday [Friday] so here it is.  Cody got a tattoo, which is very cool and I really like it. I'll post a photo down below. It's funny whenever Cody get a new tattoo [ he's now got five ] I always get asked, "Oh, so are you going to get one?" or something along those lines.  I believe I will, I just don't feel ready for one. I want one with a lot of meaning and feel I need to deserve to get it, meaning I need to prove I deserve be associated with its meaning. I want a lotus flower, which is very spiritual and recognizes going through a tough time and coming out strong and shining brightly afterwards.  It's very nice. :)  Anyway, that took up most of my Friday. I hung out with Ashley and we had a little mini movie night and watched She's the Man [ awesome movie ] and it was a lot of fun!

Today, or well yesterday too I guess since it's now Sunday, I didn't have much going on. I had to wake up to take my Biology test at school. I really hope I did well, it was a tough unit. Then I just sort of chilled around the house and hung out with Cody.  We then went out to dinner with Brad, followed by kmart with him and Jen. Again, I had a fun night.

Tomorrow, or today [haha] the only thing I've got planned is going shopping at Gurnee Mills with Jen, while Cody & Brad go paintballing. So sounds like another fun day.  Three fun filled days, that sounds like the definition of summer to me. :D

That's Cody's tattoo. Cool, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment